Sunday, December 11, 2011

Over 20 please! You are all so smart & i would love your advice:) sorry, its sort of long but oh wells :)?

My bf turned 22 and i guess had a reality check. We were dating for 2 years and he was telling me how he feels old etc.

then BOOM..we broke up but it was bitter sweet.

He tells me how much he loves me and how hard it is and how amazing i am and how much he wishes he was 25 so he could marry me right now etc.

but his mind is made up aboutthe breakup and even though i tried talking about it he gets mad. so i have to leave it

should i just leave him and give himhis space and let him figure things out?

Its so tough. I saw him 2 weeks ago (we broke up on feb 1st) and he cant stop hugging me and treating me like his gf again when we see each other...open my door, kiss my hands, my nose etc.

We are also both in ourr 4th year of university as well

Honestly, the relationship was so mature and great. Even he admitted that when he was talking about it..sad ofcourse.

We hvant talked since Valentines day and its hard because we talked everyday for a 2 years.But that was his choice. I alwtas told him no pressure if he doenst have the time to text or call but for 2 years he always texted me ';goodnight love';.. I know he still loves me and still cares. The last 2 times i saw him he couldnt let go of me and couldnt stop telling me that yet didnt want to talk about why he wants this.





ok, so its been a month and he saw my a university the other day and i waved to him...he came up to me and hugged me for the longest time and kissed my forehead. I was confused!! he sent me a msg later that night saying ti was good to see me and that he enjoyed the hug he also said that if we had started dating when we were 24/25 i would have been the one. %26amp; that right now he needs to figure himself out first.



i replied and i agreed with him that he needs to figure things out

and that 24/25 thing doesnt matter as you cannot time things like that.

I wished him luck in his studies and everything



do you think i handled it well?!?!?!





ok its been about a month and half since the break up. I saw him on the bus at university on friday and said hi to him he grabbed me adn hugged me adn kissed my forehead. When we were tlaking he kept saying how excited he is his car is running and kept asking me what im doing this weekend. He was making fun of me sometimes too %26amp; hugged me. You know the usual stuff when we were dating. He seemed really happy to see me though, Then as he was getting off the bus he said that if him and his friend go out this weekend that i shoul come out with them. I dont think they ended up going out but im really confused as to waht he wants. Clearly he still misses me but isnt really doing anything :S But, its a good feeling to know he's still so nice you know. Im just kinda torn between fully focusing on moving on or giving it time. Moving on would be awkward though since the whole relationship up until that point was filled wiht fun and laughter :)Over 20 please! You are all so smart %26amp; i would love your advice:) sorry, its sort of long but oh wells :)?
Maybe he had to let you go because he felt that all he would think about was you in school and couldn't concentrate, thats not you fault thats his fault....The fact that he doesn't wanna talk about the break up is kinda fishy, it makes me think that maybe he cheated on you and feels that the best thing to do is break up with you cause he does not want to hurt the person he loves.Over 20 please! You are all so smart %26amp; i would love your advice:) sorry, its sort of long but oh wells :)?
Sounds like u are handleing it well but it also sounds like u dont want him to think anymore that u want him to just be with u again because u cant say u are fully ok with the decision he made right?...so let him have his space and he will realize he made a bad decision leaving u k

No comments:

Post a Comment