Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need help choosing between two girls. Please help.?

The first girl [perla] knows that i like her but she tells me that she isn't looking for a boyfriend rite now %26amp; the second girl [marie] idk why but i feel the vibe [if you know what i mean] that she likes me. Well i talk two perla only on myspace cuz she has no minutes on her phone so she only texts and i can't text or i talk two her when i see her at church %26amp; marie, i can talk two her whenever cuz i can call her or myspace her. Some of my friends think that perla likes me cuz of the conversations we had, like i was sick one day and i told her and she was like awww pobrecito [poor baby, basically] and i was like yeahh i know then i said you wanna be my doctor lol then she said lol what can i do for you and i said you can be my medicine i need a daily dose of you everyday then she said will that make you feel better today 4sho and i said yeahh but i'mma need my dose for tomorrow, the next day and so on trust me i can't OD on you then she said alrite sounds firme [kool] yeahh i can do that for you so cuz of that i decided two surprise her with a song [freestyle] but i ended telling her before i finished and she was like awww your sweet and stuff like that and i was like yeahh thats how i would treat you if you were my girl and then she was like yeahh but i'm not looking for a boyfriend rite now and i was like yeahh i know you told me before and i told her that my problem is that i tend to try two move things two fast yuhh know then she said yeahh just let things go with the flow and i said yeahh i'mma try two take it slow and let things go with the flow then she said with a smiley face sounds like a plan. another time i didn't message her for like about a week and then one day i get a message from her with a sad face saying forgot about me and i said nahh never why then she just wrote back with a sad face and i said whats wrong then she said its cuz i feel like you forgot about me or replaced me and i said nahh i didn't forget about you and trust me you're irreplacable you're always on my mind and you're always gonna have a place in my heart and she wrote back awww i feel special now and yeahh so on haha plus i always compliment her every once in awhile. well with marie i met her this year in february and yeahh i started liking her from the get go cuz personality wise she was just like me well not like exactly as me but kinda yuhh know and yeahh i'd compliment her and stuff i even wrote her a poem and thats when she said aww your so sweet and i would so go out with you but you live kinda far how will we see each other and i was like yeahh true [but now i can drive or take the bus two see marie and she lives like about 14 minutes away and perla live like about 20 minutes away] and after that we talked a little more and we just stopped and just recently we started talking again and i started liking her again but at the same time i like perla and thats when i started losing my mind one piece at a time cuz idk what two do, idk who two pick. I just wanna make the rite decision yuhh know. someone please help me i'm begging. if you need two know more stuff just let me know and i'll add it on the detail part. thanks.I need help choosing between two girls. Please help.?
Let the girls choose if they want you. You can not choose them. Choosing the best is always better for the girl to do.I need help choosing between two girls. Please help.?
Dont choose , do them both, (sorry I did not read the novel of a question)
Always go with the Veronica.
How could someone help you decide what makes you happy?? You can figure this out on your own. It's odd to ask others.
You go to church? I thought murdering the english language was a sin or something.
choose da 1 u like da mostttttt
be with the one that you dont want to see with anyone else- the one who makes you happy





PlEaSe HeLp Me %26lt;3

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I actually read the entire thing.

You should have added a works cited page since you used a lot of lyrics from songs.



Anyway, keep in touch with both girls, but move on with your life.



I think it will do you good to explore the outside world, maybe outside the walls of myspace or text messaging or little immature boy and girls.
I actually read that, ahhaa.

That was a novel.



But anyways,



I think Perla sounds very nice.

The distance doesn't matter.

It just really seems like she cares.



If she doesn't want a boyfriend right now.

Then wait for her.
I agree with ';dont choose do them both';
  • visual c++ runtime error
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment