Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guy stalking me dad dont believe me?

I have some kind of stalker guy and I'm really scared, so theres this guy who lives just opposite my house and his such a creeper, you dont no how scary he looks.. he looks like his high on drugs, and he just stares and looks like a zombie (no joke) any way first I saw him starring a lot and looked at him skeptically and didnt really care, like one time i was putting the groceries away in the kitchen for my mom but the backdoor was open so he could see in and he was starring the whole time,and any time i would move so he couldnt see me, the harder he tried, i was creeped out and shut the door and he went away.. and another time i was in my bedroom with the window open and I saw him starring though my window, just blankly starring doing nothing but starring at my face.. and i was just so scared so i quickly called my dad and he went away before my dad could see.. and the worst part of all was yesterday night it was late about 11pm and me and my sister were sitting in the backyard talking about our love and sex life and lady gaga(lol) and anyway out the blues he was starring again my sister didnt notice but i saw him hiding behind a tree and out of the blues he got a camera and took about 4 photos of us, i saw a hugeee flash and said to my sister ';omg that guy his there!!'; and he ran=\im soooooooooooooooooooooooo scared of him!!!he keeps hiding behind a tree spying on me! and now im soooooooooo scared of him, i keep seeing him and stuff in my mind. i feel isolated like i have to hide in my house and keep the doors locked incase his a physco rapist. his sooooooooooooo scary.. the only way i can describe him is his face shows no emotion just blankness, he has black spikey longish hair, tanned skin (looks indian) and yea thats about it. what should i do?

and i told my dad and his like no way your probaly illusionating and i hope your not because maybe its a ghost and now im even more scared!!!!!!!! i knowww what i am seeing, i no the guys face off by heart trust me...Guy stalking me dad dont believe me?
Get a ball bat and take his knees out.Guy stalking me dad dont believe me?
You should make a police report. If something else happens, you will be able to establish a history and it would be easier to get a restraining order.
I want to start stalking you too
Not the most original answer for me, but you gotta get the cops, put a restraining order on him. What if he's a sex offender or something? And he shows all the classic symptoms of a stalker, including the photos. **shudders** Always keep your doors and windows shut. Keep your curtains closed, especially if you're changing. And if you ever have to, be ready to fight and kill. Take some self-defense or ask the cops for a pepper spray license. Sleep with a knife nearby just in case, and ask your dad to lend you a gun.



And about your dad, tell him you're frickin serious. Get him to catch him staring at you and stuff. This isn't something to be taken lightly. This is serious crap! Call the cops just to show your dad how serious you are.



VIVA LA RAZA!
OMG!! i would be freaking the **** out! hahah



but keep our doors and windows locked, try telling your dad again..and tell him your totally serious about it and that your really scared..if he doesn't stop i would call the cops



(stay safe)
wow hectic get a guy to bash the S*** out of him that could make it a lot safer if he cant walk without crutches lol..



make sure you don't give him another chance to stare at you again.. get some blinds and keep em shut and try not to go out the backyard as much as possible



xx kick his *** aye ;)
ok seriously if your telling the turth then listen to this.



1.call the police

2. tell your dad you are completely serious

3.get a picture of him looking at you then show your dad.(save it for evidense if you do ever go to court with him.

4.request a restraining order.

5.keep a weapon with you in the house.(just in case)



good luck remember your friends are your best recourses.
Maybe try and get a picture of him? that way when you tell your dad you have proof?

Thats well scary tho, keep the doors locked haha x

Pull your curtains on the windows too so he can't get any pictures of you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment