Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can someone please help me understand this guy?

ok so i have known him a little over a year. we dated, and etc. He communicated that he didn't want to care, like anyone, or even be in a relationship. He told me of how his past ex girlfriend cheated on him, even the one he intended tomarry. Months pass and i catch feelings and tell him. He admits caring about me and liking me, but saying he doesn't have really strong feelings for me. This really surprised me because of the way he acts around me and the things he says. He would offer get me a credit card, buy me a tv, mention marriage once, and a whole bunch of stuff i can't really type on here. Always referring to one day we will do this and blah blah blah.........He told me one of the reasons he is not ready for a relationship is because he still has the thought of the infidelities of his ex in his mind. I start acting attached girl crazy ( you know admitting feelings, being upset, calling to argue about feelings, jealousy of other women,etc, just alot of drama). I mean i was a handfull for a guy who communicated he didn't want drama to begin with, i didn't mean to be like this, my emotions to just took over....We have a falling out when again i let my emotions take over me, and he is like '; lets just move on with our lives';....i stop calling him, cause i had never heard him say those words, and i kinda started to heart that he really doesn't give a **** about me.

Then he keeps calling me. Once calling to see if he could visit me at my apartment..........and several times to check up on me and see how i am doing. In my head i am thinking, '; i thought you wanted to move on with your life?';, but i was so excited that he was calling me that i just wanted to enjoy the moment........i didn't want to ruin it . Anyways , seriously what do you think this guy is up to? Does he like me in a romantic type way and just needs time or am i getting my hopes up?Can someone please help me understand this guy?
If you guys are having sex than your probably just a booty call.

If not he probably just like you as a friend or likes all the attention that you give him.Can someone please help me understand this guy?
Hello, he's only doing this so he can bang you, and his ex.
I think he's playing stupid games. He wants you to want him. If you really want to be with him and want it to work, I'd lay low and act chill.



Let him come to you. Let him go crazy, like why won't she talk to me, you know?



Eventually ';come around'; to the idea of being with him, once he is actually admitting that he's ready to be with you.



Right now he's just using excuses, that whole ';have your cake and eat it too.'; Which is a stupid line, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment