Sunday, December 11, 2011

What really makes a guy come back?

So my ex and I broke up two months ago. He broke up with me, and then for the 1st following month he would contact me. At first it was a week, and then the contacts became closer… eventually it was almost everyday. He would also continue to tell me he had some of my stuff %26amp; drop it off... he also bought me a present...He would only text me friendly things, asking how school and work was, but never said I miss you or anything. For me, it became painful to hear from him but he wouldn’t want to see me (I tried to hang out with him once and he said no) or say anything worth meaning.

So I was feeling hopeless and really confused and so I wrote him a letter telling him that for me, its all or nothing. I told him he was a great guy and that I care about him, but being his “friend” was painful because I still was in love with him, and I needed to respect myself and move on. I mentioned that if he wanted to work things out to let me know, otherwise take care.

So two days went by and he texted me saying that my letter was still on his mind. But that’s all it said, and I stuck to my guy and didn’t respond. Then after that text two weeks went by and he supposedly “accidently” texted me. It said “um, how about wood and tap?” which is a restaurant. Unfortunately, I had left my phone at home that day by accident, so I got it 4 hrs later after working. So I wrote back saying “was that meant for me?” and he wrote back his friends name and I just replied well have fun then. Then he told me he had some of my mail (we used to live together) and he said that he could either send it to me via mail or drop it off. So I texted him my address %26amp; said “or u can drop it off” and then he put “I knew you would want your mail, lol”.

That was the last time I talked to him and it was about a week %26amp; ? ago. I personally don’t believe he texted me by accident… I just find it almost too ironic that it was ME he accidently texted and the contents of the text. And well, I still haven’t gotten my mail.



Do you think by me not talking to him, he’s missing me?

What makes a boy regret breaking up and want to come back?

Some say no contact is the best… but its not working? Or does it just take longer?

Some say being friends is the best… well I tried that for a month, and I was feeling hurt and not getting anywhere…

Any suggestions or feedback? On my situation or anything relating?



ThanksWhat really makes a guy come back?
He will come back if he really loves you you don't have to do anythingWhat really makes a guy come back?
he'll come back if you keep making him come if you know what i mean, ;). if not, maybe i can help you out ;)
he's despite and is trying to use you agian

DONT LIT HIM GIRL

HE CAN SAY ANYTHING TO GET YOU BACK BUT SAY

NONONONO!!!!
Well all i can say it

If you love something, let it free

if it comes back it always was

and if it doesnt it never was
They relize what they had. if he hasent said any thing like along them lines he might be over you or might have not been there to begin with.



did he hang out with you with his friends if not he was just using you. that the golden rule if a guy doesnt take you to his friends and ';show you off'; hes prolly using you



to get a guy back have a honest friend say the 3 worst things about you and try to change them.

guys no mater what they say they like a pretty girl.



and if you can get into video games girls who can play halo are better than ones who are really good looking :: i am not joking about that::
look: if he dropped you once, why the HELL would he want you back? you'll think i'm being mean, but honestly you females really have a hard time grasping when to move the hell on. put yourself in his position. if you dumped a guy, and he kept trying to get you back via implementing lame *** tactics to re-attract you to him, you'd call him a stalker, shrug him off, and most likely laugh in his face. get the net! let it go! instead of chasing some boy around, why don't you put that wasted energy towards some thing productive. school? work? building your intellect? friends? family? you know, sh!t that actually MATTERS. but alas, i'm certain any advice that doesn't say ';CHASE AND FIGHT FOR HIM UNTIL YOU GET HIM BACK GURL'; will just be ignored. whatever. i keep forgetting women are imperviouss to logic.
He clearly has mixed feelings. (Or to put it less nicely, he wants the best of both worlds.)



';So two days went by and he texted me saying that my letter was still on his mind.'; He's playing with you.



You can do much better, and deserve much better, than that.



Dump him once and for all, and never look back.
Move on......he sounds immature. I have heard that some people can remain friends with their ex's, but I am so not among them. It sounds like u aren't either. I believe you should give a guy 2 chances: his first and his last. Your boy has used up both of his. Plan a mani-pedi with your best gal-pal then go clubbing %26amp; have some fun.



Also, go on line %26amp; do a change of address with USPS.
I'm sure he is missing having a companion. Sorry but it may not be you but the idea of you. He will continue to send mixed messages until you either get back together or one of you moves on. No contact can be good. Friends doesn't work well right away give it some time before you try that.
Hi, what really affecting both of u is love.As per your bf ,is just pretending as if he doesn't love u any more.He is been disturbed about your former activities,that are still roll in his memory.bot u need to be more careful in relating with him.i.e u should open an eagle eye toward the relationship ,because l can envisage that u love him more he does.Anyway, l wish u happy relationship,good luck
Being friends won't bring him back...will make you too familiar. Plus, he'll see your ';neediness,'; which may turn him off. He may simply not be into you for whatever reason, and that may be the hardest thing to admit. But I would NOT come running every time he calls. Move on to someone who knows they want you. That way you're living your life, not putting it on hold for someone who doesn't want you. Why like someone who doesn't want you? Having self respect and self-love may help prevent this in the future...
i think he wants u bak so much tht he is afraid since u r not talking 2 him he is scared to talk 2 u and ask u bak out.
he probably regrets breaking up with you because he has been texting you and he said the letter has been running through his head. if you haven't gotten the mail yet then he's probably too chicken to give it you, try asking him why he hasn't given it to you?
Cheryl,



Sometimes a guy makes the big mistake by not knowing what he's got until its gone, and then regrets it later. However, the way it sounds this guy may have cared about you in the past, but he clearly doesn't know what he wants and doesn't seem that into you now. You might have feelings for him, but by the way he's acting you need to let him go before he hurts you even more. This includes trying to stay ';friends'; which is going to be too painful at this point. Playing these kinds of games just results in mental anguish. Move on and let him go. I think the whole text messaging is silly and immature as well. Hang in there - you'll find Mr. Right eventually, and that's someone who knows what they want and knows beyond doubt that they really care for you and are not afraid to show it. You'll be the a better person in the end.
To me it sounds like he wants back, but do you want him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment