Sunday, December 11, 2011

I have girl troubles?please help???

Okay so i have a friend that is a girl we have lots of the same interest and stuff, which is why im so confused.i totally thought she liked me we would text all night like untill 5AM...we would talk on the phone.weve known each other for about 4 months.we hung out and decided we would be pretend bf/gf just to like see what our friends would say...people kept asking us and were like were just playin so we were in the car on the way home and she moved to the far left and me on the right knowing that i was gnna make a REAL move if she sat in the middle....then she moved to the middle....ive never had a gf or did this before not because i cant get one just cause i never liked anyone and people like me before they even know me.i thought this girl actually liked me cause she actually knew me.so about 10 minutes later were holding hands her head on my shoulder. i pick up her hand and kiss it.then she giggled it didnt seem nervous but rather i thought she liked it so then im like well can i kiss you on your head and she is like mhhhmm a little while later im like cheek? and she is like yes then i do that a few times and then lips?once again approval. her head is on my shoulder pretty much the rest of the way home..so after a while im like soo does this mean we can be bf/gf for real?and she is like idk you havnt asked me out yet?so then i do and she is like let me think..honestly right there i knew it was done and over no was prlly the answer.the next day i was out all day at a theme park and couldnt get her off my mind.i finally got a myspace message alert of the way home saying i received a message from her.so i get home and open it.all i can see is the words sticking out sorry but i dont feel the same.so i sat there thinking for about an hour or two wow what happened?it didnt make any sense to me.the worst part of that message was that she said she spent all night and all day crying over how to tell me.i wrote two messages out 1 being the polite one saying sorry for kissing you your write we should hang out more.then another one saying that i didnt like her that much anyway and going out for an asexual cause(like going out but not having any feelings)i sent the second one being a stupid boy:[ after a while she replied and was really mad saying f*** it and stuff like that.then she was like i dont wnna be friends anymore.that hurt i could deal with her not liking me like i said lots of girls like me i jst never give thm a chance.but whn she said she didnt wanna be friends it hurt bad.so any one know why she is mad at me?shouldnt i be the one mad? im not at all...did she expect me to talk about how amazing she was and how i like her alot??tht wouldve been the truth but then it would make me sound weird?so i kept messaging her saying im sorry for thinking of an excuss and not admitting i like her.finally she is like fine its not gonna be the same untill you build my trust back up so im messaging her again and it says she read the message..yet no reply?so after a few days im like um hello eh no replys...im like are u taking my way out of things?which is whn u ignore people who like you.she replys and says no dont flatter yourself like twice. thn she said i need some time alone..im really confused why does she need time?no offense to her but i made up excuss i was EMBARRASSED she was the girl who told me you should talk about your feelings and stuff and where does it get me?if she didnt say that i prlly wouldve never kissed her or even touched her at all.so i really have no idea what to do..i just dont get it.is all of this my fault?because of what i said??what should i do?i dont want her to forget me?so what do you guys think of this??i still like her but im willing to sacrafice those feelings to become friends?it makes no sense to me?sooo idkplease help i want this girl as a friend.or i maybe its i need this girl as a friend.and why did she keep her head on me goshhh that hurts.........

Thanks =)I have girl troubles?please help???
hey, i was that 'girl' once.what happened was, after all that affection towards each other. the very next day; i back out. i apologised to him saying that i didnt mean it to happened.ohh well; here goes.



after all that kissing and stuffs.i realised that i just cant be in a relationship with him now.maybe in the future .apart from that its because i cant forget my ex.



all that happen cause- she wanted love from you.she wants to feel it (love) all over again.



why it happen - she realises her mistake that she's giving you a too high hope and that she doesnt want to back out but stay as friends only.



what you should do? - APOLOGISE quickly..

cause you doesnt meant what you said to her right? please say that you didnt meant what you said,confess your true feelings towards her.ask her why is she suddenly backing out.and, you will only respect her decision if she wanna be only friends cause you dont wanna lose her.



do not force her to answer.give her time. make her feel comfortable with you again.if possible,meet her up gave her a bouquet of flowers or something.haha.sometimes you've gotta score points!do not be iritating pls by keep texting her saying how sorry you were.



play it cool man,chill. be very PATIENCE!..

your time is critical.and all the best to you.



ps:make her come back to where she belongs again - your heartI have girl troubles?please help???
Ok.
okay here's something you need to know about girls..

they love attention and affection, it doesn't matter if they like you or not. When you flirt with them, hug them, kiss them or anything of the sort they like it because it makes them feel pretty or loved.

But I would say drop her altogether if she is going to use you like that.

She said she needs time because she doesn't WANT to explain that she used you to boast her self-esteem.

She will never forget you, trust me, being a girl myself, you just don't forget people that you have been in relationships with.
Move on, you sound young. You seem like a smart guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment