Sunday, December 11, 2011

Over 20 please:) this is kind of long. sorry. Your smart,mature advice would be soo nice though:)?

My bf turned 22 and i guess had a reality check. We were dating for 2 years and he was telling me how he feels old etc.

then BOOM..we broke up but it was bitter sweet.

He tells me how much he loves me and how hard it is and how amazing i am and how much he wishes he was 25 so he could marry me right now etc.

but his mind is made up aboutthe breakup and even though i tried talking about it he gets mad. so i have to leave it

should i just leave him and give himhis space and let him figure things out?

Its so tough. I saw him 2 weeks ago (we broke up on feb 1st) and he cant stop hugging me and treating me like his gf again when we see each other...open my door, kiss my hands, my nose etc.

We are also both in ourr 4th year of university as well

Honestly, the relationship was so mature and great. Even he admitted that when he was talking about it..sad ofcourse.

We hvant talked since Valentines day and its hard because we talked everyday for a 2 years.But that was his choice. I alwtas told him no pressure if he doenst have the time to text or call but for 2 years he always texted me ';goodnight love';.. I know he still loves me and still cares. The last 2 times i saw him he couldnt let go of me and couldnt stop telling me that yet didnt want to talk about why he wants this.





ok, so its been a month and he saw my a university the other day and i waved to him...he came up to me and hugged me for the longest time and kissed my forehead. I was confused!! he sent me a msg later that night saying ti was good to see me and that he enjoyed the hug he also said that if we had started dating when we were 24/25 i would have been the one. %26amp; that right now he needs to figure himself out first.



i replied and i agreed with him that he needs to figure things out

and that 24/25 thing doesnt matter as you cannot time things like that.

I wished him luck in his studies and everything



do you think i handled it well?!?!?!





ok its been about a month and half since the break up. I saw him on the bus at university on friday and said hi to him he grabbed me adn hugged me adn kissed my forehead. When we were tlaking he kept saying how excited he is his car is running and kept asking me what im doing this weekend. He was making fun of me sometimes too %26amp; hugged me. You know the usual stuff when we were dating. He seemed really happy to see me though, Then as he was getting off the bus he said that if him and his friend go out this weekend that i shoul come out with them. I dont think they ended up going out but im really confused as to waht he wants. Clearly he still misses me but isnt really doing anything :S But, its a good feeling to know he's still so nice you know. Im just kinda torn between fully focusing on moving on or giving it time. Moving on would be awkward though since the whole relationship up until that point was filled wiht fun and laughter :)Over 20 please:) this is kind of long. sorry. Your smart,mature advice would be soo nice though:)?
i think you handled the situation the best you possibly could, obviously he doesn't know what he wants yet and he's trying to figure that out for himself, no strings attached. you should just have fun, i'm not saying move on. just go out on dates, hang out with new people, pretty much enjoy yourself in whatever way you can. if you find someone you're interested in while you're dating or hanging out, pursue it. live life to the fullest, there's no point in letting anything hold you back. you have to do what is best for you, after all he is doing what is best for himself.



and as for ';i replied and i agreed with him that he needs to figure things out

and that 24/25 thing doesnt matter as you cannot time things like that.

I wished him luck in his studies and everything'; you put an age limit on your question, you said that you need to be at least 20 to answer. maturity comes at different times for everyone thanks. i'm 19 but i still answered. hope you don't mind, too bad if you do.Over 20 please:) this is kind of long. sorry. Your smart,mature advice would be soo nice though:)?
Booooooor....ing
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ鈥?



Huh, what? Sorry, could you say that again.
Oh, sweetie, I feel your pain. I went through a breakup after 4 1/2 years of being with someone (21 - 25). Basically, the only advice that I can give you is to try the ';outta sight, outta mind'; technique. Basically, tell him that for the time being maybe you both need to just chill on contacting each other or seeing each other till you can both get over this. Cause it will take time.



You did say the right thing when you told him, ';he needs to figure things out and that 24/25 thing doesnt matter as you cannot time things like that. I wished him luck in his studies and everything.';



I think it's in your best interest to keep him out of your life till you are completely over him because it sounds like he wants to be able to get out there and sow his wild oats, but he wants to have you on the backburner for when he's ready to settle and why should you wait for him when he can't commit?



It's just going to take time to get over him. Keep yourself busy with stuff for school and hang out with friends (specifically single friends as it is easier to stomach getting over a break up with them than it is with friends who are attached). Get involved in volunteer activities or get a job. And remember, he's the one that let you go so why should you wait around for him to grow up?



Good luck, honey!
He is not making any sense. If he is so sure that he would marry you when he was 25 like he says, then why can't he continue seeing you for the next three years? Three is nothing considering you still have 50+ years to be together. On the other side of things, if he needs time to figure out who he is and what he wants, then how could he be so sure he'd be ready to marry you when he was 25?



I think you need to tell him to make up his mind. If he wants you in his life, then he should be willing to continue to date you and treat you like his girlfriend until he decides if he wants to marry you or not. If he needs the freedom to be single and see what else is out there, then he shouldn't expect you to be around to hang out with him whenever he wants. You will just get strung along and hurt. And he will just take it for granted that he can have you around and still see other girls. I would move on unless he is willing to be exclusive and promise that this won't happen again.
that's weird! if he loves you so much why would he leave you for months and don't call or text?! i think he wants to play around before he gets married without you being with him , so you cant judge him and With out him feeling guilty of cheating on you! that is so selfish! he knows that your a kind of a girl that is so hard to find coz no girl would agree to what your doing now with him when he sees you!! you should look the other way and don't wave or him him the hug or whatever !! he is afraid of losing you to another guy that's why when he sees you he seem so nice! you should meet up with him and talk about that weird situation between you two ,,and say to him if you want the pleasure of being with me and hugging me and kissing me you should make up your mind either be with me or move on !! why don't he figurs things out when your with him?? why breaking up!! sorry but stupid and hes so playing with your feelings girl !! even if its filled with fun and laughter one day you'll see him with another girl and there is no FUN OR LAUGHTER THERE! NO LOVE SHOULD WAIT FOR ANY REASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment