Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do u know if your boyfriend really loves you?

Okay, my boyfriend and I known each since we were babies.. and we started like dating on October 1st.. but then on october 11th we broke up because one of my friends kept telling him that i was gonna break up with him since he was in love with runescape (boring game) so he broke up with me and it was like soo sad ! ) : after that day it was school, a regular school day as always... My friends were trying to make me happy but i couldnt stand him! he broke up with me! he made me cry So then we had this meetings for all grade eight students and yeah i forgot to tell you im in grade 8. Moving on, my EX boyfriend kept on staring at me at the meeting and on my mind i keep on saying why the hell is looking at me?I was wondering if he was still not over me, since i wasnt over him i was still in love with him =P Later on, i went home and went online on MSN we both chatted for awhile and he asked if i wanted to go back together? and im like sure and dats it i cant fit all of the stuff LOL.How do u know if your boyfriend really loves you?
ok ok ok wait just a second, you started dating october 1st, and then broke up on october 11th, and you were already in love, well thats your problem you fell in love way to fast, slow down and take it easy trust me, he isnt the most important thing in your life, it might seem like it but you need to calm down your in 8th grade you still have plenty of time to date around.How do u know if your boyfriend really loves you?
OMG i knew you were young......
Get a teacher involved.

In your mind, do you want your ex-bf back? Seriously? I am not talkinb about the security blanket that bf's carry. I mean honestly do you still want HIM in your life? B/c I do not think you do, I think you want a security blanket first...use your family for that. As for him staring at you...perhaps he was just trying to get under your skin...doing a pretty good job of it too.
  • fake nails from breaking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment