Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need a male opinion.?

I'm curious about the opinions of other people. Im interested to see on how other people would make a judgement to this experience. (Btw...this is during 8th grade... %26gt;.%26gt;) (So this is 2 and 1/2 years ago)

________________



So, i meet this guy in History class, he sits right behind me. He's friendy, he's nice, and he's cute right? He'll smile sweetly and ask for a pencil, a paper, anything small. ';What'd you get for number 13?'; I mean, i like that he's doing it and all...so i keep my interest.



I talk to him more often, he and I would get along very well and walk with each other two our two classes.



We get close and my group of friends (Who are mostly girls btw), poke fun and say we almost look like a couple, as we dont seem to lose sight of each other. He'll just laugh it off, and get all close and say ';Yeahhhhh...'; jokingly.



I mean, im a bit shy about it, but i don't completely shy away from everything he does and what not. He'll do little things to, even if people aren't watching...he'll tap my right shoulder and appear on my left, and wink and smile. He'll put his hands on my shoulders, and massage them (A calming down thing) and mess around as he massages closer and closer off my shoulders to my chest. He'll jokingly say, ';Yeah, me and him had a GREAT time last night';. You know, provocatives and fun stuff. I was getting the idea he was beginning to return my feelings...



mind you, this is on a couple month progression...im still moving on. We went to our 8th grade field trip and hang out all day at the beach, and make comments to some of my friends while went to get changed back into our normal clothes ';you're going to help me pull up the zipper and EVERYTHING';.



i mean, was he just being fun and just going along with it? Later on, i'd outed to him...and it turns out he didnt feel that way...



but what would be your judgement? (Mind you, he still made small impressions on girls like, 'oh, she's hot' or something. but not TOO often)



not to mention he was also christian, but he was a nice guy, and when i out-ed to him, he told me ';I feel things for you. but more of a brother way, and not like a boyfriend would. but im willing to support you and your lifestyle';I need a male opinion.?
It's hard to say.



On one hand my gaydar was beeping at the massages and the zipper statement.



But again, maybe he is just a flirty, affectionate, brother-type guy.



So he said he *would* support you and your lifestyle? For a Christian that is a huge and wonderful thing he said to you.



Unless she says otherwise, you have to take him at his word.



But does he still give massages? I hope so. Ask him for one. And bask in the warm presence of a wonderful good friend.



Apparently he is not bf material. But until your bf shows up, it's great to have attractive and affectionate, supportive buddies.I need a male opinion.?
Same thing happened to me except without the christianity thing, I think sometimes guys go through phases of being more or less asexual. They might not seem interested in girls but it doesn't mean they are gay. He must just be a flirty person then? Ya think? My friend used to make passes at me all the time, turns out hes straight though. It's pretty easy to get the wrong opinion when you are hoping. I would have thought he was interested. I liked to story =)
Sometimes when we want something really badly, we tend to only see what we want and that turns out to be far from the reality of the matter.



I can definitely say I've been there and done that, and I think it's better to lower your expectations so you don't get hurt as much in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment