Sunday, December 11, 2011

I almost got into a fight with her and she made me get cut of the track team!!?

hey im 15...please read this..don't judge by the size...im on the track team. one day we were taking team pictures..and this girl is in my spot because we were supposed 2 be in specific spots. and i said ';excuse me, your in my spot'; and she was giving me attitudes, then she moved over and wee took the pictures. the next day at school..its 3rd period and my friends told me the girl(her name is Mira) is telling everybody at breakfast and making a big scene saying she wants to fight me and she is gonna get suspend. im like is this girl serious..over that spot thing from the pictures..this girl has no life...so more and more people come to me saying all this.and so im like are theses rumors...so i was planning to just ask mira like sis this serious to her and stuff. i wasn't gonna go up to and be like POP OFF!!..or fight me whatever. so its 4th period and i tell my my other friend the situation because she gives me good advice. and she said not to go up 2 her. so i decided not to because if she wanna be all big she could come to me. so 5th period past..and now it 6 period..its lunch 4 me. who do i see at lunch..Mira!..she is staring dead at me!!..while im eating and stuff..she skipped her class to come to my lunch!! i look at her and i say ';hello';..because she was staring at me soo hard while im eating too..then she didn't sat anything and after a while she left. my friend Dee went after to 2 ask her whats wrong and stuff. Dee comes back and she tells me, Mira said its not only about what happen at the pics its about before..and she called me phony. im like PHONY??!!..how am i phony if i never talk to her!!this girl is like a stranger! we was semi cool last year(freshmen) but then something happen and we stopped talking..i didn't really care wen we stopped talking. so im confused when she said all this. so its 7th period now. im a little late. im walking to my class..and Mira is in front of my class..like she is waiting for me. everybody is in there class. im like she stalking/harassing me!..so i walk pass her and open my class door..in the middle of opening the door..i look back at her and she said 'do u have something to tell me?'..and i said 'u came here you, u must have something to tell me'..then she says 'mind your business!'..and im like 'u come to my class. and then she was talking maad fast and saying all dis mess..and i just popped out and said ''Punkasss!! Punkass!!''..then she came all in my face saying ''what u gonna do'' ..and im like whats good...and the my teacher came out hold me back..and another girl in my class hold her back and walked away. and im Pissed!..and then after i went in my class. then at track practice...she runs track also...and e at practice..and my coach calls me and her..because the school called him saying two track girls almost got into a fight and stuff..so he let us explain..and she said she never liked me and she never had the passion for me since last year or some dumb crap like that..and so im thinking..like she says she never liked me..and so its like she waits for something soo small and make it soo big because she has been waiting soo long to attack me.. isnt that wat happens when you dont like someone..you wait for something so small and make a big deal out of it?...so i explain to my coach..he is rude..he didn't even let me finish and doesn't want to hear anything...and he just cut me and her!!..and im innocent!..she was harassing me by coming to my classes and trying to start stuff!!..also there was a camera..so everything when she came to my class was caught on tape...so is anything my fault?..why did i get cut?..its not fair!!..so now its spring break..i told my mom..and we are gonna go 2 the school when i go back to school... so is anything my fault?..this girl is harassing me...nothing is switched up at all!!..this is the real stuffI almost got into a fight with her and she made me get cut of the track team!!?
You should really ignore her. This girl is very weird. Try not talking to her. Just walk away. Maybe your coach took it the wrong way. All I can say is just ignore her and you'll be fine oh and if your friends tell you something about her just be like ';ok'; or just say something simple so like you'll be fine and stuff and you don't need to get into problems.I almost got into a fight with her and she made me get cut of the track team!!?
wow this isnt Yahoo! Novels...who the **** wants to read all of that ..i just read the last 2 sentences and yes it is ur fault...who asks a question that long

No comments:

Post a Comment